Stakeholders with an *actual* stake
Who do we help?
Ethical Fields specialises in regenerative, distributive and local development. We work with:
- Governments (Federal, State and Local)
- Agencies (Tourism Boards, Economic Development Agencies etc)
- Community Leaders
- Bespoke work / consultancy for pioneers
- Events, round tables, facilitation and education
- Co-operatives, Mutuals, Employee and Customer ownership
Our clients represent the community from where they come. They have a genuine desire to create resilience, meaningful work and prosperity in their community. It doesn’t matter if you’re Big or Small. It doesn’t matter if your just starting out or a “pillar of the community”. We can help.
We help businesses start, grow or transition with stakeholders having an actual stake
Our core services include:
- Pathways for Community, Employee or Customer Ownership
- Assistance with Funding / Fundraising
- Facilitation and Engagement
- “Exit to Community” (Business Succession)
Government and Agencies
We help Governments and Agencies to grow Community Wealth Building via Regional Economic Development
Our services include:
- Feats of Co-operation (uncovering community wealth building in your community)
- Courses and environments of practice for government and agency staff
- Economic Development Policy and Planning design
- Consultation Services
Community leaders receive support and guidance from Ethical Fields
Our core services include:
- Consultancy across futures, anticipatory design, participatory governance
- Consultancy across Consumer Behaviour, Demand Testing, Engagement and Facilitation
- Education and Courses
- Peer Support via Events, Interviews and Communities of Practice
Cultivator: Policy Transition
Meaghan is a policy, governance and regulatory strategist and program leader with over twenty years experience across sustainability, environment, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, new economy and transition portfolios.
Cultivator: Capital Stack
Drawing on 20 years experience in investment banking, and 10 years in community development, Rohan helps develop clear value propositions, strategic communication, and aligned funding structures.
Cultivator: Social Enterprise Finance
Serial Social Entrepreneur and Impact Investment Professional currently engaged with Red Hat Impact and Common Code..
Andrew Ward (Wardy)
Cultivator: Entrepreneur Lens
Andrew (Wardy) is experienced in crowd-sourced funding, incubator design and commercial strategy.
Dr. Jose Ramos
Cultivator: Green Industrial Transition
Dr. Jose Ramos is a world leader in foresight, P2P, Futures, Thought Leadership and Green Industry Transition. Jose publishes extensively and is creator of management practices like mutant futures, anticipatory governance and work on cosmo-localisation.
Cultivator: Impact Investment
Currently on Full Time role with Impact Seed
Moira Were (AM)
Cultivator: Gender Lens
Moira has extensive strategic and operational experience in the not-for-profit sector and in government at state, regional, national and international levels.
Cultivator: Ecosystem Development
Gareth Priday brings ‘Living Labs” to place-based communities helping them via design thinking work out practical ways to develop. Gareth is also a skilled foresighter and facilitator.
Cultivator: Customer Centricity
Using customer-centricity principles, Jeff has a particular passion and pedigree for transforming established businesses across financial services, aged care, healthcare, property, FMCG, professional services, and in B2B and B2C.